About : Resident Evil 4
The first game in Sega series of blockbusters survivalhorror developed with an engine in real time polygonal in 3D, Resident Evil 4 is freed from the limitations of camera and static backdrops of past tracks. Gamers guide Leon S. Kennedy, the prominent protagonist in Resident Evil 2, in an adventure taking them deep within the Umbrella Corporation. The result is a struggle for survival as gamers are confronted deployed biological experimentation, zombies and other beings of suspicious origin. Leon has a revolver but will still be able to find different other arms along the road. Surroundings comprise streets, sewer and antiquated facilities rainsoaked castlelike.
Screenshots Gallery :
System Requirements :- Minimum System Requirements:
• Operating system: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
• Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ (or better)
• Hard disk: 1.2 GB Free Hard Disk (For Minimum)
• RAM: 256 MB RAM Memory (512 MB Recommended)
• Sound device: DirectX 9.0c or Higher (included on disc)
• Video Card:128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant AGP or PCI Express graphics card (256 or higher for High Graphics) NVIDIA GeForce™ FX6/7 families ATI Radeon 9200-9800/X families.